Salary: Rs. 4.5L – 8L per annum
As a Graphic and Web Designer, you must be able to generate ideas and concepts. You must possess strong composition, color and design, typography and layout skills and good awareness of design trends.
Strong knowledge in UI of the web portal, mobile site and the mobile apps. also involve Ads, Posters, Brochures, Flyers, Logo, Web templates and Corporate Presentations. Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, Corel Draw, Animation and 3D Graphics.
The role requires experience in both web & graphic design.
- Having strong understanding requirements and make communication with a client.
- Designing Graphics mockups, web pages responsive layouts, Mobile Apps, Posters and Image editing
- Coordinate with developers and merge web layout with code.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Make further changes if required.
- Having creativity to make Brochure, Leaflet, Booklet, Advert, Logo design.
- Outstanding skills in Photoshop and Illustrator or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Web design best practices
- Experience creating online advertisements
- Experience with social media branding and identity
- Create new designs, working with existing components and even recreate assets when required
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good knowledge in web, graphics designing
- Learn and understanding latest designing framework like Bootstrap
- Having good design visualization to make GUI design as per requirements.
- Having printing knowledge like CMYK/RGB color mode design or correction, artwork bleed and crop marks knowledge as per printing requirements.
- Proficiency in After Effects or InDesign (bonus)
- Knowledge of user experience (bonus)
- Knowledge of web standards, optimization, and web design best practices
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, or PHP/MySQL(bonus)
- Basic knowledge of open source CMS such as WordPress (bonus)
- Passion for web visitor conversions, design and web design
- Enjoys typography and color theory
- Committed to delivering high-quality and defect-free projects to clients
- Enjoys creating viral marketing pieces for the web – infographics, motion graphics, social media campaigns, contest design, etc.
- High level of design skill and technical proficiency
- Creative portfolio
- Takes direction well, but also able to make decisions and take an initiative
- Energized about web information architecture and user experience design
- Customer service focused
- Strong communication skills
- Up-to-date on the latest web technologies and trends
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- An eye for detail and a dedication to quality
- Energized about Internet design, functionality and user experience
- Problem solver
- Self-starter and able to manage their workflow independently
Preference would be given to candidates holding Bachelor’s degree in multimedia/web development/graphic design/fine arts/BFA/MFA or any similar courses